January 30, 2012

My Office Is Moving to the Laurelhurst Professional Center!

I am pleased to announce that the Law Office of Kevin L. Britt, P.S. is moving to the Laurelhurst Professional Center on February 1, 2012. The office’s mailing address will change on that date to 3626 NE 45th Street, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98105. The office’s phone number will change on that date to (206) 420-0021. The office’s website, my email address, and this blog will not be affected by this relocation. The new office spaces are larger and have windows(!), so this is a happy occasion indeed.

I am also pleased to note that this is my 100th blog post. But that is just the beginning! I look forward to providing information of interest and importance to Washington condominium and homeowners associations in 2012 and beyond.