October 14, 2013

We Now Offer Legal Services to All Washington Community Associations

Until recently, my office limited itself to the provision of legal services to community associations in the Puget Sound area (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).  However, it has become apparent to me over the last several years that many associations' legal needs can be handled largely or entirely using mail, email, and telephone. I am therefore proud to announce that my office now offers legal services to condominium and homeowners associations throughout Washington state.  If your association is located outside the Puget Sound area and needs legal guidance, then we would be glad to assist you.